CHEC Events :: 2015 Super Conference on the Family
Online registration closes in 105 days 18 hours 51 minutes
If you have previously registered for a CHEC event in the past, please use the same account login
Rocky Mountain Super Conference on the Family
June 18-20, 2015
The 2015 Super Conference on the Family - We're adding more value:
- Full Conference Registration: includes full conference admission for you and your spouse to 5 General Sessions, 90+ workshops, the Used Curriculum Sale and the Exhibit Hall which features more than 200 booths.
- Exhibit Hall Only Registration: includes admission for you and your spouse to the Vendor Exhibit Hall and the Used Curriculum Sale
- Family Admission Pass: Children of all ages are now welcome to join you and your spouse at the conference. These passes include any unmarried children living in your home and grandparents for one package price. All children who will be attending must be registered.
- First Time Attendees: First time attendees may attend at a special discounted price when registering for the Full Conference.
- Full Conference* - $89 (before June 15th) includes Head of household and Spouse
- Full Conference Family Pass** - $30 includes all of your children living in your household and grandparents
- Exhibit Hall Only* - $39 (before June 15th) includes Head of Household and Spouse
- Exhibit Hall Only Family Pass** - $20 includes all of your children living in your household and grandparents
* Pricing for the conference will increase by $10 at the door
** Family pass pricing is determined by the head of household attendance choice
Dinner with the Duggars
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Enjoy an exclusive meet-and-greet, followed by dinner with the Duggar family and help support the ministry of Christian Home Educators of Colorado. $100 per person and space is limited.
Friday Evening with the Duggars
Join us on Friday, June 19th, at 7:00 pm for a special evening with the Duggar Family. Come and hear the Duggar kids perform a special musical program, followed by a presentation with Jim Bob and Michelle. Entry is free with a full conference pass, and seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is limited. Doors open at 6:00 pm. Although this is a first-come, first-served event, please indicate on your registration how many from your party will be attending this event.
- Registration opens at 7:30AM everyday
- Special Exhibit Hall hours on Thursday 5:00PM – 8:00PM
- Exhibit Hall hours on Friday 10:00AM – 6:30PM
- Exhibit Hall hours on Saturday 10:00AM – 5:30PM
- Introduction to Homeschooling: now all three days!
- Servant Leadership
Used Curriculum Sale
Registration for this year’s conference will also admit you to the Used Curriculum Sale. This is a great opportunity to shop for used materials at discounted prices and to sell items you no longer need. Please visit http://www.chec.org/chec-events/state-conference/used-curriculum-sale to find details and register used curriculum.
If you are a homeschooled student, ages 13 to 21, and have your own business, there’s a place for you in our Exhibit Hall! This area held more than three dozen Young Entrepreneur vendors in 2013 and proved to be very popular with attending families. For more information got to: https://www.chec.org/chec-events/state-conference/vendors/vendors-youth-enterprise/. Send inquiries to email@example.com.
Filled with over 200 booths, our Exhibit Hall attracts vendors from across the nation. A wide variety of the latest in educational materials will be available. Vendors will offer books and materials for specific subjects, traditional textbooks, unit study materials, full-scale curricula, fun extras (educational games, videos, art supplies, music programs, etc.), life skills, family economics, and more! Vendor Demos are a great way to learn more about some of our vendors and their products; see program for scheduled demonstrations. For a list of vendors who will be attending the Conference please visit: http://www.chec.org/chec-events/state-conference/vendor-listing/.
Looking for a hotel room for the conference?
CHEC has arranged a special price at the Quality Inn Central. Here is more information: Conference Location and Accomodations
All refund requests must be made in writing and emailed to the registration coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests dated on or before June 15 will receive a refund less a $20 processing fee. Please include a copy of your registration confirmation with your request for refund. No refunds will be issued after June 15, 2015.