CHEC Events :: 2014 Super Conference
Ready to Register … please login or create an account.
If you have previously registered for a CHEC event in the past, please use the same account login
Rocky Mountain Super Conference on the Family
June 12-14, 2014
The 2014 Super Conference - We're adding more value:
- Full Conference Registration: includes full conference admission for you and your spouse to 5 General Sessions, 90+ workshops, the Used Curriculum Sale and the Exhibit Hall which features more than 200 booths.
- Exhibit Hall Only Registration: includes admission for you and your spouse to the Vendor Exhibit Hall and the Used Curriculum Sale
- Family Admission Pass: Children of all ages are now welcome to join you and your spouse at the conference. These passes include any unmarried children living in your home and grandparents for one package price. All children who will be attending must be registered.
- First Time Attendees: First time attendees may attend at a special discounted price when registering for the Full Conference.
PLEASE NOTE - There is a 10% discount on registration when registration is completed online before June 9, 2014.
Family Film Night
Friday, beginning at 7:00 PM. CHEC is pleased to be showing family-friendly films at this year’s conference! Admission is free and open to the general public, so bring your family and friends! Refreshments will be available for purchase.
- Registration opens at 7:30AM everyday
- Special Exhibit Hall hours on Thursday 4:30PM – 8:00PM
- Exhibit Hall hours on Friday 10:00AM – 6:30PM
- Exhibit Hall hours on Saturday 10:00AM – 5:30PM
- Homeschooling: Get the information you need, no matter where you are on your journey! Sessions will cover everything from homeschooling basics to high school and beyond.
- Discipleship: Raise up godly generations to serve Jesus Christ! His call to parents is to train up their children to follow Him. Get equipped to disciple your family at home.
- Encouragement: Whether you are just getting started, or you're a veteran, come and get encouraged and inspired along the way by national and local speakers.
Used Curriculum Sale
Registration for this year’s conference will also admit you to the Used Curriculum Sale. This is a great opportunity to shop for used materials at discounted prices and to sell items you no longer need. Please visit http://www.chec.org/chec-events/state-conference/used-curriculum-sale to find details and register used curriculum.
If you are a homeschooled student, ages 13 to 21, and have your own business, there’s a place for you in our Exhibit Hall! This area held more than three dozen Young Entrepreneur vendors in 2013 and proved to be very popular with attending families. For more information got to: https://www.chec.org/chec-events/state-conference/vendors/vendors-youth-enterprise/. Send inquiries to email@example.com.
Filled with over 200 booths, our Exhibit Hall attracts vendors from across the nation. A wide variety of the latest in educational materials will be available. Vendors will offer books and materials for specific subjects, traditional textbooks, unit study materials, full-scale curricula, fun extras (educational games, videos, art supplies, music programs, etc.), life skills, family economics, and more! Vendor Demos are a great way to learn more about some of our vendors and their products; see program for scheduled demonstrations. "For a list of vendors who will be attending the 2014 Conference please visit: http://www.chec.org/chec-events/state-conference/vendor-listing/.
Looking for a hotel room for the conference?
CHEC has arranged a special price at the Quality Inn Central. Here is more information: Conference Location and Accomodations
All refund requests must be made in writing and emailed to the registration coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests dated on or before June 11 will receive a refund less a $20 processing fee. Please include a copy of your registration confirmation with your request for refund. No refunds will be issued after June 11, 2014.